Sunday, April 16, 2006

Thank You

Thanks for making my mother-in-law feel so welcome on Wednesday night. She had a great time and has put instructions in the post for the hairpin crochet scarf she wore. I'll copy and pass them on to anyone who wants them at the next meeting.

Odette (m-i-l) and I went to Leamington to visit Web of Wool, but they were shut - despite there being a poster on their window with Easter opening hours, specifically stating that they were open on Thursday 9:30-6!!! We tried ringing the number on the website and that also said that they were open 9:30-6!! We arrived at 11:30 and no-one was there and we came back later and it was still shut. Very disappointed as it looked such a nice shop through the window. :-(

So we came back to Cov and bought some supplies from the wool shop in the arcade. I picked up some Wow and Vegas to make a Loopa scarf and some other bits and pieces.

Odette also taught me how to crochet this weekend, so now I'm itching to try that out too! On top of that I'm only a fraction of the way through an elaborate Pegasus cross stitch for a friends birthday in June and I need to make cards and pressies (stitched or knitted) for a bundle of expectant mums, all due in the next month or so! I need more hours in the day!

No comments: