Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We're famous!

Coventry Knit-Wits is named Simply Knitting's Club of the Month - hurrah!

The info's a bit out of date, since I sent them the text back in May/June, but the contact details are right so hopefully any Coventry readers of Simply Knitting who want to go to an evening club might feel inspired to get in touch.

We should receive some nice Bergere de France wool too. I'll be eyeing up the postman very carefully in the next few weeks.

I didn't know anything about Bergere de France wool, but having looked at the range on the Angel Yarns website, I'm very impressed. I particularly like the look of the Celtic and the Prisme yarns - I hope some of those are among our goodies.

The only problem is - how are we going to split them up? Perhaps someone could take charge of them and split them into lots to add to our secret santa gifts? Maybe a lucky draw? Or- if they arrive in time, maybe we have to split them out and make each other gifts with them? Ideas please!!

Hurry up postman!

(Apologies for the fairly rubbish picture)

No comments: